Friday, May 24, 2024

Revelation ch 22

 At The Courthouse- Sonny trials- Carly and Michael And Josslyn were there.”How are you doing Michael “I believe Dad should go to jail for this”I know this is emotional for all of us‘Carly said as Molly and TJ came in.”Molly, I’m sorry about the baby”Carly said “Yes we are”Thanks “Molly said as Alexis came in pushing Kristina in a wheelchair.”Kristina, How are you doing “Michael ask “I’m doing alright “Kristina said “I’m sorry about all our fighting we been having “Josslyn said “Me too”Kristina said as Robert came in.”Kristina since you are testified I’m going to take you to a witness room “Robert said “I’ll go with you “Alexis you know you can’t “It’s all right Mom , I’ll be just fine “Kristina said as Robert push her away.”Alexis, Kristina will be just fine, our kids will be fine “I hope so, but I’m worried if another mob boss come in”Me too, I need to talk to you later “Alright “

Inside the courthouse- Diane was getting ready for court when Robert came by.”Good luck councilor “Same to you “Diane said as Sonny came in and saw Carly and Alexis and the kids he missed his family as the judge came in and everyone stood up.”Is everyone set for court “Yes” Yes” Robert said “Let’s start opening statements “The judge said “This isn’t the first time an innocent person has been shot by being with Sonny, Michael was shot by an enemy of Sonny when he was a little boy and was in an coma now his daughter was shot who was carrying a baby for her sister that ended up dying, It’s time this town is safe from Sonny and all his employees “Robert said as Jason came in and sit down.”I’m finish”Robert said Diane got up,”Yes my client son Michael was shot by an enemy and so was his daughter but it was an accident my client love his daughter he is bipolar and was on a lower diagnosis of his medication by mistake “Diane said she sit down and Sonny was upset that she mentioned his bipolar.

“I call Kristina Davis to the stand “Robert said as a cop push Kristina into the room and push her by the stand and Kristina got swear in,”Kristina, What happened that day”I went to my father warehouse to talk to him he was holding a gun on Dex and he shot me”Do you think it was an accident “I don’t know but I want the violence to stop “Kristina said “What we’re your injuries “I was shot in the heart and stomach, I was carried my sister baby and I lose it, It’s time for all this to be shot, I’m glad I wasn’t as injured as my brother Michael was”Kristina said Diane was about to question Kristina when Sonny stop her,”Leave her alone, put me on the stand “Are you sure “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment