Friday, May 10, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 27

 At The Police station- Pentvillie-Kim and Faith were in their cell when Skye came by,”Kim”Skye,Why are you here”I wanted to see you, Why are you with Faith “This is where they put me in this cell”We belong together she my daughter! Faith yelled “She mine! I remember we went to private school together “Yes we did you finally remember me! Faith yelled “unfortunately you are hard to forget “Yes I know! Faith said “Kim, I want to see you, I hate that this came to this point and you felt the need to get revenge I understand that pain's don’t want to see you anymore “Alright I’ll go,” Skye said she was hurt by that and left,

Gabriella Closet boutique- Gabriella was unpacking box’s of clothes and hang them up as Charlotte came in,”Gabriella,How is it going “Good we got a big order of clothes in and many hits of order of clothes on the app “The App was a great idea it’s the way of shopping now”Yes it is,Are you coming to the reopening of the hotel”Yes I’m “Good we need to get you a dress too “Yes”

At Kevin- Kevin was having coffee with Lucky and Lulu and Nikolas as there was a knock on the door it was AJ,”AJ,What kind we do for you “I want to talk to you about tonight I should of ask you all before hand I wanted to honor the life lost at the hotel tragedy and Laura was my Grandfather favorite person he adores her I wanted to honor her “You want to name your hotel after our mother “Lulu ask “Yes she means so much to this community “Mom loved this town and being mayor of it, I love that idea”Me too”Yes”Thanks you, I will see you at the reopening “AJ said he left,

No comments:

Post a Comment