Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Revelation ch 28

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy and Ned and Olivia were talking.”I have brought a restaurant I’m going to open my own Italian restaurant “I’m happy for you Olivia you will be happy “Tracy said “Yes I will, I know you want my share of the hotel”Can I have them”Tracy ask as Brooklyn came in she was crying.”Brooklyn,What’s wrong “Ned ask “Chase called off the wedding his moving back to Chicago “No”Brooklyn I’m sorry you deserve someone better “Tracy said as Ned hug his daughter.”Yes you do”Ned said as Skye came in,”Skye,Your still here, How is Lila Rae”She going to recover, Brooklyn are you alright “My fiancé just broke up with me “I’m sorry “Thanks,We will help Lila Rae, no one should ever have to deal with that”No one mess with this family “Monica said as she came in,”Monica, I hope I can stay here, I do have some business news you may not like”What’s that”It was business not personal I just brought Aurora And I’m now the CEO, I ask Michael to be the executive associate “Skye said “Michael does need more business experience to be CEO”Ned said “I understand that’s business “Monica said‘Thank “We have a lot to celebrate, Olivia is going to open her own restaurant “Ned said “That’s wonderful “Yes I want something of my own”What about the hotel “I will sell you my share “Olivia said 

At The Prison, jail cell-Sonny was in his cell leaning against the bars when a cop came by and gave him an injection and Sonny fell to the ground.

Outside-Alexis was outside on the docks and put something inside her pocket as Valentin came by and saw it.”Alexis, Are you alright “Yes just take care of my family “Yes, We are family too if you need anything‘Thanks’Why don’t I walk you home”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Brooklyn was ripped all the pictures she had of her with Chase as she cried.

Tracy was by the foyer when there was a knock on the door it was Nina,”I have made a decision about the hotel “Nina said 

No comments:

Post a Comment