Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Revelation ch 13

 At The Metro Co-Nina was talking to a woman.”I’m so glad you’re here, Do you have your luggage “Yes it’s check, I’m excited to start this new project “Me too, Why don’t we go somewhere and talk” Nina said they left the hotel.

Drew was watching them wondering what was going on,”Do you think it’s Nina”I ask her she say no “I hope you figure it out “Thanks,Are you alright “Not really, Skye was here , Her daughter Lila Rae may of been sex trafficking “No I hope they find her, I would like to meet my sister “Your not missing much, Skye and I had our share of problems but I won’t want this “Carly said 

At the airport- Skye and Felicia were about to go on the plane when Ava came by,”Skye Quartermaine “Yes”I’m Ava Jerome and I heard about what happened to your daughter I would like to you find your daughter “How did you know about my daughter “I’m a very connected woman’ Oh you’re in the mob “Yes”Why do you want to us help “Felicia said “Because I have a daughter I would want someone to help us, you both need Me “Alright why not, I just want my daughter “Skye said they went on the plane.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Olivia was at home thinking about what she wanted in life when Ned came in,”Ned, Did you find information on Lila Rae”We believe she is sex trafficking, Skye and Felicia went to find her”Why didn’t you go help Skye”Olivia ask “Skye didn’t want me to go”Ned said as Tracy came by,”Why are we talking about Skye”Skye is in town , Lila Rae is missing she went to Amsterdam for a trip with girlfriend and hasn’t been home, Skye believes she is Sex Trafficking “Ned said “No. I can’t stand Skye but I would never want this”Me too, I’m going to make some more calls “Ned said he left the room,

“I hope Skye finds Lila Rae she going to need a lot of help “Yes she is “Tracy said 

No comments:

Post a Comment