Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 41

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was sitting down on the couch looking at a photo album of Gabriella and Lila Rae and trying to see why she didn’t know that Gabriella wasn’t her biological daughter when Monica came in and sit down by Skye.”You look far away in thought “I’m looking at pictures of the girls wondering why I didn’t see that Gabriella isn’t my biological daughter “Skye said “Gabriella may not be your biological daughter but she remember me of you, she is feisty and independent and love her family no matter what she is your daughter just like Emily and Jason were my children,Blood doesn’t make a family love does, Would you change that you raise Gabriella “Monica ask “No I wouldn’t, I loved being a mother to both Lila Rae and Gabriella. Being a mother is the best thing that happened to me, I just hate that I lose a baby I didn’t know about and I couldn’t grieve for her because Lorenzo didn’t tell me”Skye said “I’m not going to defend Lorenzo but I understand why he did it, To spare you the pain of losing a child it’s a horrible pain”Monica said “Yes it is, Thanks Monica”You’re welcome, It’s not going to be easy to take care of Gabriella with the kidney dialysis it’s going to be a lot on her but she in good hand”Yes she is, I should go to the hospital “Skye said 

At The Police station-Mac was working when his phone rang he answered it,” Yes Thank you, I wish we had it last night “Mac said he hung up the phone as Lucky came by.”We finally have the search warrant for Carly “Let’s go” Lucky said they left,

At General Hospital- Elizabeth’s room- Elizabeth was holding the twins as Nikolas came in.”I wanted to meet your children “Nikolas this is my son Ian and Daughter Lyra, I wanted to name my only daughter after Laura who was like a mother to me”Elizabeth said “Thank you for honor my mother, I’m realize how love she was by many “Yes she was”Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment