Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Revelation ch 27

 At Ava’s - Ava was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Valentin.”Valentin, What do you want”Our plan is almost finished in bring Sonny down “Yes he will be in jail soon “Yes, Now what about Jason we can’t let him take over the business “We won’t, He will be eliminating soon”

At Bobbie’s- Carly was thinking about what would happen when Sonny goes to prison as Jas came in and sat by the counter.”Jason,If Sonny goes to prison’s what will happen “We can’t talk here but I will be running things “I can’t believe you try to save me for Ricco charges you missed your sons because of it”I will do it again “How are the boys “They are upset with me”I hope they come around “Me too”

At Sam’s -Sam and Emily were reading together on the couch when there was a knock on the door it was Drew.”Drew come in,”Sam said “Emily how are you doing “Drew ask he couldn’t believe that she didn’t want to be called Scout anymore .”Emily it’s good to see you”Drew said “I miss you Dad”I know I been busy but I will now have time for you”Drew said “What’s going on”I lose Aurora, I don’t have a job anymore I’m sorry “You lose the company how”Jax sold his stock to Skye who just took over my company,I’m sorry I let you down Emily , Aurora was supposed to be your legacy “What happened “The board lost trust in me when I went to jail “Drew said as Emily went upstairs.”So because of Carly you lose your job besides jail time “Yes”I’m so sick of Carly! Jason stay dead because of her! His work with the FBI to help bring a mob boss Down if he didn’t Carly would be charged with Ricco crimes! Danny and Jake lose years with their father and Emily lose months with you because of her! I’m done with it”Sam yelled “I’m sorry you’re upset “I’m sorry you lost the company but I’m not surprised “Sam said 

No comments:

Post a Comment