Monday, May 27, 2024

Revelation ch 26

 At Nina office -Nina was working on crimson when Tracy came in,”Tracy, Why are you here “We need to talk about the hotel “Tracy said as she sit down.”What about the hotel “My family used to own this hotel till it burned down in a fire and Jax brought it was supposed to be only his till Carly swept in, I believe we have that in common Carly, I want you to sell my your share of the hotel it will be worth it for you” What about Olivia” Olivia will be fine” How much are you talking about “

At A Old Restaurant- Olivia was walking by and it had a for your sale sign on it Olivia pull up her cellphone and call the number for information on it.

At Bobbie’s-Carly was upset for Drew who left as Michael came in,”Michael, I heard about Skye taking Aurora did you lose your job”Skye is now CEO she offered me exclusive assistance “I’m sorry are you going to take it”I don’t know, I do need more experience in running a business, I was CEO of ELQ when we lose it to Valentin “You’re Just young “Yes I’m “Whatever you decide you will be alright “Yes I will “

At General Hospital- Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was waking up as Skye came in with food,”I have food for you, How are you doing “I’m tired, Mother I’m sorry I got into this”This isn’t your fault, I’m sorry it happened to you it’s my job to keep you safe’You have”I love you baby girl “I love you to mother is this our new home “Yes it is “

At the empty restaurant- Olivia was meeting with Ned,”Ned, I want to buy this and run my own restaurant I want something of mine own “If you want this you should have it”Thank “What about the hotel “I guess I could sell my share “I was wondering if you would sell it to my family “Why”Because my family want the hotel back”

No comments:

Post a Comment