Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Revelation ch 30

 At Ava’s -Ava was having coffee when there was a knock on the door it was Skye.”Skye, Why are you here “Because we need to talk, I know why you help me find my daughter I know who sent you”You know”Yes I know that Lorenzo is alive, I know what his plan is”To take down Sonny and Carly “Yes, Right now Carly being arrested for Rico charges and Sonny is gone! He died last night in jail and there will be no one to trade it to anyone”No, There will not be, I will finally have my daughter to myself “Yes you will “What about Jason”We will deal with him next”When will Lorenzo come home”Soon,I should go”You don’t like me”No, You are the reason my brother was shot! I was trying to save myself something I know you know will”Yes I do, But AJ was my best friend just like Julian was your “Yes he was”

At General Hospital- Alexis was talking to Portia.”Kristina can go home but I don’t think she should live alone right now she going to need help”I will help her,Thank so much for everything “Alexis said as her cellphone went off.”Alexis Davis,Carly what is it “Alexis ask as she hang up the phone it was Sam and Molly who came by.”You’re sister can go home now”That’s good, Yes she has to stay with me, I just got a call from Carly she needs a lawyer “What is she arrested for “Sam ask “Rico charges “Let her stay in jail that’s why Jason stay away from the boys because he was protecting her”Sam said “I’ll tell her to call Diane “Alexis said 

The paramedics came in with Sonny who was on the stretcher and Alexis saw him and went by Sonny.Alexis relieved he was dead.”You’re gone, my daughter can now be free of you “Alexis said as Kristina came in the hallway in a wheelchair and push herself and saw Alexis by someone and push herself.”No! Dad gone”Kristina yelled “I’m sorry baby “Alexis said she hug her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment