Monday, May 13, 2024

What Lies beyond ch 40

 At Laura’s hotel- Lorenzo and De,x were outside in the parking lot talking.”Father I understand you are upset I’m too but if you go after Carly Mac will know it was you and arrest you, Right now Gabriella needs you” Gabriella is so upset about finding out I’m not her biological father she didn’t want to call me Daddy Today And we need to look for a new kidney for her” Yes right now we need you not in jail “You’re right Son” Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Lila Rae was in the hallway worrying about her family when Skye came by,”Lila Rae, How are you doing “I’m upset that Daddy lied about Gabriella and worry about our family “Me too, But we will get your sister a new kidney, Now she resting so we should go home and come back tomorrow “Skye said “Yes”Lila Rae said 

At The Police station -Mac and Lucky were talking about the case as Dex and Lorenzo came in.”Do you have any evidence on who hit my daughter “No not yet but we are working on it”We have something we found in the parking lot “Lorenzo said he give the bracelet that was in a plastic bag.”We found this bracelet it has a C on it”Dex said “No “Lucky said “Yes, Carly”Lorenzo said 

At the airport- Carly was on a plane heading somewhere to hide.

At A house- Ava was in a house talking to her men”So you frame Carly”Yes just like you want us too”Great now I get revenge on Carly , I do hate that a innocent young woman was hurt but she wouldn’t leave in the middle of the street “Ava said 

No comments:

Post a Comment