Sunday, May 12, 2024

What lies Beyond ch 31

 At Laura hotel opening- Kevin went on the stage.”I want to thank you for coming tonight and I want to special thank AJ for naming the hotel after my wife, Laura would love this thoroughly I want her here with us but this is a wonderful way to honor her”Kevin said as he got emotional and Lulu got up by him.”Yes my mother if she can’t be here with us this is a beautiful way to honor her, We can’t forget everyone who died that night, We will miss all of them” Lulu said 

AJ was enjoying the moment when Nikolas came by.’AJ, if you ever need any financial to keep this hotel running let me know “I will “Thank you”You’re welcome “

Carly was upset about how everyone love the hotel as her cellphone rang.”Carly Spencer,No you can’t do that “Carly yelled and hang up the phone and went by Tracy,”You did this! You made sure I wouldn’t pass inspection and get my permit to open the hotel! You went to far lady! Maybe I’ll tell everyone the secret about Gabriella “Carly yelled as Skye went by her,”What secret about my daughter! What do you know about my daughter! Skye yelled “Not here! Tracy said as Gabriella came by,”Yes,What is going on! You know nothing about me! Gabriella yelled “Oh I know a lot about you! You our not the biological daughter of Skye and Lorenzo “What are you talking about! I give birth to Gabriella you were not there! Skye yelled “She just upset about her hotel that isn’t going to happen “Tracy said as Lorenzo and Tea came in,”What’s going on”Lorenzo ask he was upset,”Carly keep saying I’m not your biological daughter! What is going on! Gabriella yelled “Lorenzo! This is a mistake right! Skye yelled as she looked at him.”I’m sorry it’s not! I’m done with the blackmail Carly it’s time I tell my family the truth “Lorenzo said “No! I’m not your biological daughter! Gabriella yelled “You are our daughter in every way that cost I love you,” Lorenzo said as Gabriella cried,” Lorenzo start talking, “Skye said 


No comments:

Post a Comment