Saturday, May 18, 2024

Revelation ch 8

 At The Police station- Sonny was in his cell having a panic attack when Alexis came by.”Alexis, How is Kristina “ Having another surgery, She lost Molly baby she was carrying I hope you stay in jail forever “Alexis said “I never wanted this to happen “Tell me what happened that day”I was in the warehouse holding my gun I wanted to kill Dex”And Kristina got in the way “Yes’I hope you die in jail! You are poison to your children “Alexis said as her cellphone rang she pick it up.”Alexis Davis, Yes! Thanks you will not regret it”Alexis said she hang up the phone.”I will make sure you stay in jail! Alexis said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was having some coffee when there was a knock on the doors she went to open it was Valentin.” Valentin, Why are you here ? “I called an ELQ meeting “Valentin said as Lucy and Michael came to the door and they went inside where Ned was waiting for them.”What is the emergency meeting “I have decided to sell back my share of ELQ”To whom”Tracy ask “To Ned”Valentin said “What! Why Ned”Michael ask “Why Ned! My son is more an Quartermaine then you! You only use your power of this family to get what you want! Your last name is still Corinthos! You were not raise a Quartermaine And you’re not a great CEO! When you were running it you last it! Tracy yelled “Mother “Ned said “Tracy right I did lose ELQ on my watch, I disappointed this family and I’m sorry “Michael said “You just need more experience “Ned said “Ned, Can we go over the details “Yes”Ned said they left,

At Carly’s -Carly was at home playing with Donna when there was a knock on the door she went to open it was Alexis,’ Alexis,Why are you here? Should you be with Kristina! I will be there soon she in surgery I just got my law license back and I want to help you keep your daughter safe since I couldn’t save mine”Congrats, You were always right about him , I’m sorry that this happened I have been thinking of wanting to keep Donna from Sonny no matter what happened today “We both we’re wrong about him, I should go”I hope Kristina surgery goes good, ‘Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment