Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 45

 At Lucas-Lucas was on the phone.”Carly, I wish you would pick up the phone you need to come home this isn’t going to end good we both know that”Lucas said 

At Olivia restaurant- Ayden was working on the reopening of his restaurant when Lulu came in,”Ayden, this looks great “Thanks the reopening will be soon”Yes I’m here to help you”Good we have everything set so far just the decorations “I can handle it”Lulu said “Alright, I want to make some food for my mother “Go ahead “Lulu said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Lorenzo were coming in with Gabriella who was all scar up from the accident.”Why don’t we go sit down? I’ll have the cook make you something “Skye said they went into the living room,”Gabriella do you remember who hit you “No I don’t, just like I told the police commissioner I don’t remember that part just about my paternity that I’m not your biological daughter “Gabriella you our are daughter no matter what “I want to know the truth, Did my biological parents give up their rights “Yes”Lorenzo lied “Do you know there name “No,Gabriella you need to focus on your recovery, we will get you a new kidney, we love you no matter what “Lorenzo said “You’re father is right now we should go over your medicine “Skye said as she sit down on the couch and Gabriella sit by her and Skye pull out the bag of pills it was about ten bottles of pills.”That’s a lot of pills “Yes it is, I’ll put it in a Day container for you”Skye said as Lila Rae came in.”Lila Rae, I’m  glad you’re here”Gabriella said “Yes me too” I’m glad Gabriella all right “Lila Rae said  “We all are” I have some news I have a lot of time from my music I was thinking of working at ELQ” Really” Yes” I would love it” Thanks”

Elizabeth and AJ came in with the twins.”Ian and Lyra welcome home “AJ said “Two innocent babies they are so cute, I have been trying to get designs clothes for them but I haven’t found it yet “I think they will be alright without them but thanks you we are glad you’re alright “Me too”We should get the twins to bed “AJ said 


No comments:

Post a Comment