Monday, May 13, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 37

 At General Hospital- in Elizabeth was feeling exhausted from helping out with Gabriella's accident when AJ came by,” Elizabeth, Are you alright “No I’m tired “Why don’t I take you home “AJ asked as she started to feel pain her hands on her stomach.”ElizaBeth “The twins are coming “Elizabeth said as Portia came by,” Elizabeth “The twins are coming now,” Elizabeth said “Let’s get you in a room, “Portia said “I’ll be right there,” AJ said he was feeling a little nervous when Skye and Monica came by,” Elizabeth is having the twins “Go be with your wife, “Skye said “Skye, I’m sorry about Gabriella “Thanks she going to be alright we just need to get her a kidney, We will talk later go be with Elizabeth,” Skye said “Yes go,” Monica said AJ left.

At Elizabeth room-Elizabeth was on the bed when AJ came in.”AJ”Elizabeth said “It’s going to be alright “AJ said as Carolyn came in.”Carolyn, Elizabeth is in labor “Yes I ask my mother to come in the room with me”Oh”AJ said as he took Elizabeth hands,

Sarah and Hayden came by Monica who was in the hallway.”Sarah, Hayden,Elizabeth just went into labor “Oh that’s wonderful “Sarah said “Yes it is”Hayden said 

At Carly’s-Carly was talking to Lucky.”Carly, I can tell you’re lying you need to be honest with me so I can help you”Lucky said “I did get into my car and drove and I was upset but that’s all that happened “Carly said 

At a house-Ava was at her house trying to figure out her next plan when a man came into the room.”I have informed about what happened tonight “What is it”Ava ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment