Tuesday, May 14, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 62

 At General Hospital- Skye Lorenzo and Lila Rae were waiting on news about Gabriella when Robin and Portia came by,” Dr.Robinson, Dr.Scorpio how is my daughter “Skye asked “Our daughter “Yes, Gabriella is going into kidney failure she needs a kidney soon as possible I put her on top of the list and she on more medication “Portia said as Monica came by,” Are we going to lose our daughter “Skye ask “We will do our best to keep Gabriella stable we don’t want to lose her either the eating disorder also played a part on Gabriella body “Portia said “You can see her” Robin said “Thanks, Lorenzo you stay here you upset my daughter enough’Skye said “Find, I’ll give Gabriella some space “Lorenzo said as he saw a woman in the hallway as Skye and Lila Rae went into Gabriella room.

Lorenzo walk by the woman and grabbed her arms .”We need to talk I know who you are “Lorenzo said as they went into a room.”Lorenzo it’s been awhile “Juliette,Why are you here? I don’t want you neither my daughter “She mine! Anyway I don’t want Gabriella but I don’t want her to die either, I’m just here to give her my kidney then I’ll leave town and go back to London “You will do that all without saying a word to Gabriella “I just have to see her”No you don’t! You will follow my advice or deal with me”Lorenzo said 

At Gabriella room-Gabriella was in bed resting when Skye and Lila Rae came in.”We have to save your sister “We will mother “

Lorenzo went into the hallway with Juliette.”Portia, This is Juliette she is going to donor her kidney to Gabriella she will match she is Gabriella biological mother “Do you want to donate “Yes I do”This is good we can start the transport tomorrow “Thanks”

No comments:

Post a Comment