Monday, January 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Times Are Changed Part 1 ch 4”



At a Cabin in the middle of nowhere-Skye was their when Lorenzo came into the cabin. “Lorenzo, Why are you here? Did something happen “Skye ask “Kind of yes, Sierra figure out that's it's not you in jail “Lorenzo said “Oh, I'm glad she know we can trust her”Skye said “Yes, We sure moved you again just so you're safe”Lorenzo said “Do you really think that's nesters “Skye ask “Yes “Lorenzo said “Does Sierra know about Lila Rae “Skye ask “No I didn't tell her”Lorenzo said “I hate all this lying and hiding, I miss you and my company “Skye said “Richard is working on clearing you're name and then you can go home soon”Lorenzo said they share a hug as Lila Rae came into the room. “Daddy “Lila Rae said “How are you? Lorenzo ask “Good, Why are you here? Is it Grace “Lila Rae ask “No, I just wanted to check on you both and Tell you that you're sister know about you're mother not in jail “Lorenzo said “Oh we can trust Sierra, How is she”Lila Rae ask “Good, She going to have that baby soon “Lorenzo said “I can't believe Sierra moved on”Lila Rae said “Me either “Skye said “Anyway, I'm going to stay the night and then we will move”Lorenzo said “Again”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Lorenzo said 

At Port Charles-Sierra was in the hallway waiting on news about Alan when Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Dillon and AJ and Michael and Sabrina and Peter and Lorenzo Jr and Richard came by. “What is going on with my brother”Tracy ask “Grandfather had a heart attack “Sierra said “No, Sierra I heard you found him”AJ ask “Yes, I went to the mansion and found Grandfather he had his hand over his heart, I was so scared still am”Sierra said “Alan will be fine, Does Monica know”Tracy ask “No she in surgery”Sierra said “I'm glad you found Grandfather “Lorenzo Jr said “Me too”Sierra said as Monica came by. “What's going on? Why is everyone here “Monica ask Tracy walk by Monica. “Monica, Alan had a heart attack, We are waiting on news “Tracy said “No”Monica said she cried as Patrick came by..”Monica, We stables Alan since Sierra found him fast not a lot of damage was done but I suggest a healthy diet “Patrick said “Thanks Patrick, I would like to see him”Monica said “Sure go ahead no stress for Alan either “Patrick said Monica turns to Sierra.,”Thanks for saving Alan”Monica said “Any time”Sierra said Monica left.

Tracy was by herself thinking how she could've lost her brother when Ned came by and took her hand. “We almost lost him”Tracy said “Almost, But we didn't”Ned said 

Alan room-Alan was lying in the bed wake when Monica came by and took his hand. “What are you doing having an heart attack? I also lose you “Monica said “Never! I'm not ready “Alan said “I'm going to make sure you stay on a healthy diet “Monica said they share a kiss..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment