Monday, June 3, 2024

Revelation ch 32

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was having tea she was happy about having the hotel back and looking at new furniture for it when Monica came in.” Monica, you’re home you been gone a lot lately ,What are you up to? I know it’s not just medicine conference “Tracy I have a right to privacy “Yes but you been so secretly “Just leave it alone, You don’t want to get in my way “Alright, Anyway today is a great day for the Quartermaine family we got the hotel back and Sonny is dead”Tracy said “Sonny gone”Yes and Carly was arrested for Rico charges “That’s wonderful news this call for champagne “Yes it does’

At General Hospital- Lila Rae room- Lila Rae was in her room when Skye came in.”Lila Rae, I have some news you can come home “Where is our home” At the family house,We are finally welcome in it,,We will get through this together, Everything is coming together for us”Skye said “When can I see Daddy and my sister “Soon I promise you”Skye said “Mother I don’t blame you for what happened “I just wish this never happened to you that you were not raped “Me too”

At The Police station-Anna and Felicia were trying to figure out who Pikeman is” Maybe we been looking at this wrong, Maybe it’s not a man maybe it’s a woman “Yes it could be “It could be Ava she could want her power back as a mobster or Selina “Yes we will add them the list or it could be someone wanted revenge this person wanted to bring down Sonny “That’s a long list “Yes it is’Anna said as Laura came in.”Anna, Felicia what’s going on”We are just trying to figure out who Pikeman is,I believe he or she poisoned Sonny”He was poisoned “Yes”I just want the violence to end “Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment