Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 47

 At The Quartermaine mansion -Tracy was in the den when Monica came in.”So is Drew a Quartermaine or not”No his a Baldwin”His Scotty son! Yes with Susan Moore”I know you were founding of him but I’m glad his not an Quartermaine anymore “I’m too! I couldn’t stand how he fell in love with Carly “Yes, Monica are you worried about the follow-up as you as Pikemen “No, Whatever happened I can handle it, I haven’t told anyone but my cancer is back and if I face charges so be it, I’m dying anyway and I want to make it right I'm sorry about your cancer, Could you do treatment “No it’s too late, I wanted to make it right before I died” You did, and another plan you will find out” Monica said 

At ELQ hotel-Scotty was having a drink he was in shock that Drew is his son as Lucy came in and sit down by him.”You look sad”I’m in shock I just got some news”What! Are you sick”No, I just found out that Drew is Franco brother, His my son”Wow! Drew isn’t a Quartermaine “Nope his a Baldwin “What are you doing “I’m still in shock about this news, I miss Franco and Karen and Logan and our girls every day now I have a son out there! I may of never know about him”Did any of the Quartermaine know about this’Monica found out about it”I heard she is Pikeman”Yes”Could she face consequences for it”I don’t think the FBI will charge Monica she was working with them”I understand why she want revenge’Me too,If Monica does face charges I will be her lawyer, I’m glad Sonny gone and Carly in jail “

At The Park- Drew was sitting on the bench when Elizabeth came by and sit down,”You look like you could use a friend “Yes I could, Did you hear the news? Scotty is my father’How do you feel about it?I don’t know Scotty, I like being an Quartermaine but I never act like them”No you didn’t, I would give Scotty a chance his a great man‘Maybe I should “




No comments:

Post a Comment