Monday, June 17, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 19

 At Laura/Kevin-Laura was so happy that Lulu woke up and was talking to Dante.”What does this mean for you and Sam? Laura asked “We divorced before the coma, We are still just co-parents to our children that’s all, I’m happy that she is awake” I know you are, “Laura said as there was a knock on the door it was Charlotte, and Rocco and Nikolas and Spencer.”What is your news? Is it good news” Charlotte asked “Yes it’s wonderful news, You’re mother is awake,” Laura said “Yes! That’s wonderful news “Charlotte said “Yes it is! I’ll go with you to the hospital and help you bring her home” Nikolas said “I want to go with you” Rocco said “I’m glad that Lulu is awake this is the best news ever, You both have your mother back you both need her” Dante said “We all do” Laura said 

At Skye/ Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having a drink as Calista came in carrying bags.”I hope that’s stuff for the baby “Daddy, I brought you something “Calista said as she went into the bag.”With my money” Lorenzo said as Calista pulled out the cufflink and gave them to Lorenzo.”Thank you, Calista we need to talk about the baby yes you will raise the baby here with us but it’s your responsibility to take care of the baby not just use a nanny” Lorenzo said as Skye came in,” What’s going on” Skye ask she didn’t want them to fight.”I was just going over the rules, I told Calista she will be raising the baby not just with a nanny, This baby is your responsibility you decided to get pregnant “Lorenzo said “It was an accident that I ended up pregnant, I thought Fredrick was used protection, I made a mistake I thought we had a future and I was wrong, maybe he was using me” Calista said “I’m sorry but you will find someone better “And appropriate for your age “Lorenzo said “Daddy” What is Fredrick last name “Lorenzo ask “Daddy, I’m not giving you it” Calista said “Calista, You need to make a doctor appointments “I will do that, Where is Lila Rae? “she at an appointment Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment