Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 24

 At Michael- Michael was looking at the computer for a job when there was a knock on the door he went to open it was AJ,” AJ, Come in” Michael said as AJ came in, Michael, I talked with Ned this morning and we both agreed you can come back to ELQ, You just need some guidance in running business‘I’m thinking ELQ isn’t for me, I was the reason we lose it “You made a mistake and     it’s alright you should not be punished for it, This is our chance to start over and have a relationship want a relationship with you too but I’m done with ELQ” Alright l understand, So what is next” I’m not sure I was just looking for a job” Maybe we can form a business together “ Maybe we can, I’m glad you’re here” Me too” AJ said as Wiley and Amelia came in with Willow.”Wiley, Amelia I want you to meet your grandfather AJ” Nice to meet you both,  Willow ‘ AJ said 

At Aurora- Skye was in her office showing Lila Rae around.”Lila Rae, Why don’t you work with me! I was going to name it after AJ but I’m thinking of a different name” What do I have to do “We need someone to run the Invader. You could change it to anything you want” I love it” Good, I’ll show you the offices's said 

At Nina office- Nina and Erica were finalists things on the deal for Crimson and Enchantment.”This deal is going to be a hit between both of our companies “Yes now we are just missing one thing “What”A model for it” I know the perfect person “ Nina said she made a phone call.

At Michael- Aj was enjoying meeting his grandchildren .” let’s go to the park “Willow said she left with the kids.”I enjoy meeting my grandchildren,Michael you are a lucky man” Yes I’m,,”I have an idea of what we can do, The Haunted Star is up for sale, We could run it turn it into a night club or gaming club “I like that idea “

No comments:

Post a Comment