Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 40

 At General Hospital- Dr.Collins office- Kevin was still talking to Lila Rae.”Talking to you feels good “I’m glad you’re feeling better “I don’t know if I can be in a healthy relationship with a man” You will in time “Thanks I should go” Lila Rae said “Anytime you want to talk “Thanks “Lila Rae said she left the office.

At Alexis’s house-Kristina was sitting on the couch when Molly came in with bags of food.”Molly ,I’m glad you’re here I’m sorry I lose the baby “Kristina said Molly sit down on the couch.”It’s not your fault, I’m not angry with you”Are you and TJ alright “Yes we are “I’m glad. so anything new”Carly been arrested for RICO charges “Wow! Is she going to jail “Probably it’s now an FBI investigation “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica was at home when Ned came in.”Monica, We need to talk, I know what you been doing! You and Skye and Lorenzo”What are you talking about “I know that you are Pikemen “Yes! I’m! So what are you going to do about it”I’m going to protect you just like I always have so what is the next plan “Ned ask as Michael came in.”Michael, Why are you here “I need you both to help me save my mother she could go to prison “Michael said “Michael, I love you but you’re mother had hurt this family for years! You’re real father AJ is dead because of her and Sonny, We will not help her “Monica said “No we aren’t “Ned said “I understand that , I’m just trying to save my mother “Michael the FBI probably has a hard case “Ned said 

At The Police station- Anna was looking over evidence on the Pikeman case and found a picture of Monica and John talking and put it together.”No! Monica is Pikeman! Anna yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment