Thursday, June 13, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 12

 At The Warehouse- Anna and Mac were looking around for evidence when John came in.”Why are you here? This isn’t an FBI investigation “No but I have some information, Jason and Drew passed away” No, This isn’t good” No we could have a mob war going on” Anna said “We need to question Lorenzo “Mac said “Yes and now this is an FBI investigation” John said 

At General Hospital- Jason's room- Jason was in the bed and Elizabeth came in to clean him up.”Jason, I’m sorry you are gone again this time you can’t come back, I did love you “Elizabeth said as Sam came in with Danny and Jake,”Dad, We love you and can’t believe you’re gone again “We should of known better you would end this way “Jake said “I loved you Jason”Sam said 

In the hallway- Carly and Michael were talking.”I want to see Jason”Carly said as John came by.”Why are you here “To take you back to jail”I need to say goodbye to Jason and my family needs me, can’t I just pay a feed”Carly ask “With what money? John ask as Lucas came by.”I will pay my sister fees “Lucas, I’m glad you’re home but I need to pay for my crime “Yes you do I’ll give you a few minutes “John said he left.”I will look after your children, I’m staying with them”I’m glad you’re here ,We need you “

Drew room- Drew was in bed and Elizabeth came in to clean him up.”I cared for you too”Elizabeth said as Carly came in.”Drew, I’m sorry it ended this way. I enjoy our time together I did love you “Carly said “it’s a sad day, Monica dies then Drew and Jason “Yes it is”Carly said as Scotty came in and she left.”Drew I really wanted to get to know you “Scotty said as Emily came in.”Daddy, I’ll miss you “Emily said 

Jason room-Jason was in bed when Carly came in.”Jason, I can’t believe you’re gone and this time you will not come back to us”Carly said she kiss him .


No comments:

Post a Comment