Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 5

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Calista just told her parents that she is pregnant.”How! You go to a private all girl school! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy it doesn’t matter,I want to have an abortion “Calista said “You want to have an abortion! Skye ask “No! Lorenzo yelled “Why not! You’re not a perfect person! Not like you are to judge me! Calista yelled “This isn’t the answer for you, We could help you raise the baby,We can hire a nanny, Now you didn’t answer me! Who is the father of your baby! Lorenzo yelled as Lila Rae came in and couldn’t believe the news that her sister is pregnant.’Does it matter! Calista ask “Yes! Was it a professor? Lorenzo ask Calista didn’t say anything.”Calista! How could you! What is his name! He could be charged with rape! Lorenzo yelled.”I’m not telling you anything! Besides it doesn’t matter “Calista yelled “ Look let’s just take a step back,Calista go unpack your belongings “Skye said “I need to make a decision about the abortion soon I’m only four weeks in”There will be none! Lorenzo yelled “Calista please go”Skye said Lila Rae went with her sister.”How could we let this happen! Skye I thought by sending Calista to school we did the right thing” Me too, I understand your anger I’m too but we can’t force Calista to have this child, I don’t want her to resent the child “Me either, I don’t know how to handle this “

At General Hospital- Portia was working the hospital was short staff and she had been working overtime as Lucas came in.”Dr.Robinson “ Dr.Jones, it’s nice to see you” You too! I have news, I’m back”Thanks you we need more doctors we are short handed “Well I’m glad I came home”Lucas said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ came home it was all quiet when he went into the living room and saw Monica sleeping on the couch and he checked her pauses and kiss her on the forehead as Tracy came in.”Monica”She gone “No’I”m glad I got to see Mom before she passes”Me too,Now it’s up to you to take over the family with Ned”Tracy said 

No comments:

Post a Comment