Monday, June 17, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 16

 At Michael house- Josslyn was at home trying to decide on a major when Jax came in.”Josslyn, What are you doing’Jax ask as he sit down,”Try To pick a major for class, I decided I didn’t want to be a doctor “What have you decided on”Nothing yet,Dad are you staying in town “Yes I’m this time for good, I went to see your mother to try to get her out of jail “Thank for trying, I’m upset that she ended up in jail if she didn’t take over Sonny business “I try to stop her”It’s not your fault, mom think for herself “Yes she does “

At ELQ hotel- Monica wake-Anna and Emma were talking.”So are you staying “Yes, Mom is trying to come home she working in this hospital in the lab” Yes I called Robin. What about you” I have been studying medicine “Nice “Anna said 

Alexis and Ned were talking.” I’m sorry about Monica and Jason and Drew “Thanks, now that Jason is gone and Sonny maybe the violence can end”That will be nice’Yes, How is Kristina”She trying to heal from being shot by her own father “Alexis said as Sam came by,”Ned, have you plan the funeral for Jason”Sam ask as Tracy came by,”No, You can if you want he isn’t a Quartermaine after that accident we lose him he disgrace this family when he was alive, Danny is allowed in this family “Tracy said “I understand you were hurt the way Jason treated you, I know Monica was”Yes she was “Tracy said 

AJ got you in front of the guests.”I want to say a word about my mother she loved with her whole heart and fight to for her love ones now she with Dad and Emily and Grandmother and Grandfather,I will honor her wish and keep this family legacy going, I will take care of her house that Alan give her and no enemies will come in thinking they owe it”AJ said as Brooklyn came by and sing a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment