Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Revelation ch 37

 At General Hospital- Dr.Collins office-Kevin was in his office when Lila Rae knock on the door and came in.”Dr.Collins, I was wondering if I could have a session with you”Yes come in,My appointment canceled so I have time now”Kevin said Lila Rae sit down on the chair.”I never had therapy I don’t know where to start “Just started talking, I’m here to listen to you without judgment, “Kevin said “I thought the trip to Amsterdam would be fun with my best friend I didn’t know it would turn into a nightmare, I was used by man and sexual assault many times, I don’t know how to heal from it” It take time and support. you can’t rush it, You have nothing to be ashamed of” I do feel ashamed’” Most women do feel that way but you didn’t do anything wrong it wasn’t your fault that this happened to you “I keep thinking if my mother never saved me I would be used more” I’m glad you were saved “After I recovered I want to make sure this never happened “I think that’s a great idea” Me too, My mother always told me how powerful the Quartermaine are, We should use it to good used “Yes but you can’t push your recovery “I wouldn’t “

At ELQ-Ned was working when Skye came in.”Ned, it’s good to see you back at the office “We should of never lose ELQ, Why did you sell your share to Valentin “I need money “You could of ask me”I know,So are you going to make any changes‘ Yes, Michael and Drew are not working here anymore they both need business class “I was thinking of letting him go at AJ media”I like that new name “Thanks,We can’t let AJ dead be for nothing “Skye said as Tracy came in and close the door.”Mother. what is it”We are in trouble and I have a feeling you know about this Skye! You and Monica are up to something and I figured it out! Tracy yelled and pointed at Skye.”I don’t know what you are talking about “Yes you do! Monica is Pikemen a mobster who is bringing down Sonny and gang “Tracy said “ Mother have you lose your mind! Monica a mobster! Ned yelled “Ask Skye! Monica and Lorenzo are working together “Tracy said “Lorenzo is dead and Monica didn’t like him”Ned said “Ned wake up! This will destroy our family if it comes out”Tracy said “Skye is this true “Ned ask “Yes! Tracy is right, Monica wanted revenge so she came up with this plan”Skye said Ned was shocked by it,

No comments:

Post a Comment