Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 42

 At ELQ hotel-Monica was talking to John when Jason and Michael came in and saw them talking and went by them.”So it’s true! You are Pikemen “Jason said as Skye and Lila Rae and Ned and Tracy came by as Felicia and Anna and Valentin and Ava came in.”Yes! I’m Pikeman! My whole revenge had come in place! This was to get revenge on you and Sonny and Carly for years of pain! Emily and AJ dead because of them! We lose years with Michael who if AJ raise would have never been shot in the head and in a coma and killed another person! Michael would have never gone to jail! I have no regrets in anyway I did”Monica said “So you ran it all by yourself “Jason ask as Lorenzo come in.”No! I help Monica”Lorenzo said “Your alive! Jason almost went to jail for killing you”Michael said “I know you would never go to jail! You have always put those three over your biological family, You to Michael “Monica said “Is this why you cut us off’Michael ask “Why should you both live off Quartermaine money when you never act like one! Tracy yelled “So what now is the plan”Jason ask “You will have to find out”Monica said “Valentin and Ava you were working for Monica too”Anna ask “Yes’Valentin said “We all had one thing in common “Ava said “Anna, Are you here to arrest anyone “Ned ask “No, I can’t do anything it’s out of my jurisdiction this is the FBI case”Anna said “Yes, We came up with this plan with Monica to take them down “John said 

“What about Danny he and Quartermaine “Jason asked “He will have a trustful when his eighteen years old “Monica said “I will move out “Michael you will be fine you have Sonny's money,” Monica said 

Lila Rae went by her father and hugged him.”I’m glad you’re here”Lila Rae said “Me too, I’m sorry about what you been through “I’m trying to heal I saw Dr.Collins today “That’s good, Skye it’s good to see you “You too, Where is she”Skye ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment