Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 48

 At Lorenzo’s - Lorenzo was at his house on the phone. “I would like to buy that house, I will make it worth your while “Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came in and looked at her father as Lorenzo hang up the phone.”Lila Rae, I’m glad you’re here”I want to see you “How are you doing? Do you need anything “Lorenzo ask as they sit down on the couch,”I’m starting to heal a little I been in counseling “I’m glad you’re in counseling, I’m sorry that happened to you, I failed you “Lorenzo said as Skye came in,”We both did”It’s not either of your fault, I want to stay in Amsterdam “We should of know you were in danger we should of saved you before it came to that! I hate that you were raped! I will take care of those man “Lorenzo said “Daddy, I don’t want to lose you “You wouldn’t’What about those women “I’m going to have my connection get them back to their families “Thanks “Lila Rae said as Lorenzo phone rang.”Lorenzo,Yes that’s great news “He said and hang up the phone,”Lorenzo, What are you up too‘Skye ask “I just brought Sonny old house “Why! What’s wrong with this house “Skye asked” You know why it’s not very secure and that house is” Lorenzo said “You just want it because it was Sonny” Yes that’s part of it, I want to show this town that I’m back” Lorenzo said 

At The Savory - Olivia was looking at it when Ned came in.”Olivia, Why did you want to meet here”Curtis want to sell this place and I brought it to make my restaurant “Is this what you really want “Yes”Then I will support you “Thanks you “Olivia said she kiss Ned.

Monica was walking in the park when she ran into Jason,”Monica, I just don’t understand how you could go this far ‘I had nothing to lose , I still don’t, I had to make it right for my family,You never really were an Quartermaine besides I’m dying there nothing you can do about it”Monica said 

No comments:

Post a Comment