Monday, June 3, 2024

Revelation ch 34

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was trying to figure out what Skye and Monica were up to.”I should go see Lila Rae”Skye said “I’m sure she finds,We need to come up with a name for the hotel”I’m sure you will name it Tracy, I’m going to name Aurora, AJ Media “Skye said “I like that name “Me too, Skye thanks you “Thanks you too “Skye said she left the     room, “You and Skye are getting along more then before “ I’m done with the angry at the wrong person “That’s good “It’s a good day when both Sonny and Carly are down”Yes it is”

At The Police station - Anna and Felicia and Laura were talking about who pikeman is.”I think the only way we will find out if we surveillance some of our suspects it will lean us to who pikeman is”Yes it will and this will be all over with” Yes”

At The FBI office Michael was  talking to John,”Why are you really going after my mom! Is this to get Jason! Are you just use her “You’re mother committed a crime and needs to face the consequences of it”, You and your family has been breaking the laws to many years without paying the price of your crimes “John said as Jason and Diane came in.”I would like to speak to my client “Diane said “I’ll show you to Carly “John said they left,”Jason,How do we help my mom”I’ll do whatever I can’Me too”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Lila Rae room- Lila Rae was in her room getting ready to take a bath as Skye came in,”Lila Rae, Are you alright “Yes Mother you don’t have to check on me all the time “I want too”I know but I need space “I’ll give you space but not to much”Alright,I’m going to take a bath”Alright “

No comments:

Post a Comment