Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 23

 At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ and Ned were having coffee together.”AJ, Do you want to join me at ELQ”Why do you want me at the company you always thought I wasn’t good enough “Yes I did and I’m sorry besides I need you there I can’t do it all on my own”What about Michael “I know he is your son but Michael wasn’t good at business we lose ELQ for while to Valentin “Maybe Michael just needs to learn from us he needs the support “Maybe “

At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was having coffee she was tired from driving all night with her parents in the car they came in when the boys were sleeping. Carolyn came in.”Good morning “Good morning “Your Dad is still sleeping, thank you for having us here” You’re welcome, How bad is it” Bad it’s in the finale stage “So maybe we should call Sarah and Hayden “You know about Hayden “Yes, she lived here for awhile she has a daughter Violet “I was hoping you wouldn’t find about her” Mom, You can’t always protect me by keeping the truth from me” You’re right, You are a long stronger then I thought you were raising three boys by yourself “Thank, I love my boys “Elizabeth said as Ayden and Jake came in.”Ayden and Jake, I want you to meet your grandmother,This is Ayden and Jake “ Nice to meet you both”You did, is Grandfather here”Ayden ask as Jeff came  in holding a cane.”Yes, I’m him”Jeff, Come meet our grandchildren Ayden and Jake,” Carolyn said “I’m glad to meet you both why don’t we have breakfast together “Yes”

At Skye/ Lorenzo- Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with the girls.”Calista did you make a doctor appointment “I will “You need to do it soon,you can’t put it off “I wouldn’t “Calista said as she roll her eyes.”Now what is everyone plans for the day? Lorenzo ask “I need to go to work “Me too”Lorenzo said “Mother I was thinking of getting a job somewhere “I think that’s a good idea you can work with me “Yes it is, Calista you can get a job too”No thanks “

No comments:

Post a Comment