Thursday, June 20, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 29

 At The Police Station- Anna was in her office when her cell phone rang.”Commissioners Devane,Thank you”Anna said she hang up the phone and went into the hallway,”Mac, I have news , Lorenzo was just shot at in his own home “No this isn’t good we may have a mob war “No it’s not”Anna said “ Let’s go and see what happened “Mac said 

At The ELQ hotel- Jax was having a drink as Nina came by.”Jax, I heard you were back “Yes, I’m my daughter needs me” Yes I’m sure “ How are you doing “I’m doing great now that I have full control of Crimson” That’s good “ Yes it will be a successful magazine, Skye is doing great at running the media company “Skye is great at business, Anyone in your life” No” You” No”

At General Hospital- Skye was waiting with her daughters on news about Lorenzo.”Calista,What happened‘Fredrick use me! His not who he say he is, This is all my fault I just wanted someone to love me’Who is Fredrick”His real name is Manny Ruiz Jr”Calista said as Anna and Mac came by,”Manny Ruiz Jr shot Lorenzo! Anna yelled “ Yes, he pretends to be someone else my professor Fredrick who I had an affair with who is the father of my child! Who is this man! His he dangerous’ Calista ask “Yes he is,Who saw the whole thing “Anna ask “I did, I’m Calista “Calista, Did your father shot Manny”No,Manny shot Daddy then the bodyguard came in’Where is he”We don’t know”Skye said 

AJ came in,” Skye, What happened “Lorenzo was shot at, Anna are we done”Yes”Anna said she and Mac left.”AJ, I love Lorenzo yes we are not married but it’s just complicated because of his business, I don’t want to love him but I do, he give me two beautiful daughters “I do want to know more of Lorenzo, I want my sister happy, I do hope he make it”This isn’t the first time he was shot and unfortunately it won’t be the last “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment