Friday, June 28, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 35

 At General Hospital- Skye was in the hallway waiting on news about Lorenzo with her daughters when Elizabeth and Lucas came by.”I’m sorry but Lorenzo didn’t make it”No,Lorenzo is gone! Skye yelled “Daddy! Lila Rae yelled Cal ist a just stood still.”No! Daddy is gone”Lila Rae yelled “What happened “Skye asked “We don’t know what happened, “ Lucas said as Anna and Alexis came by.”Anna, Alex is why are you here”How is Lorenzo “Alexis ask “Not like you care Alexis but his gone”Skye said “I’m going to see Daddy, one last time’Calista said she went into Lorenzo room with Lila Rae. “well Skye his finally out of your life “ I loved Lorenzo have a heart,Now you excuse me my daughters need me”Skye said she left.

Lorenzo room-Lorenzo body was on the bed covered up as the girls came in and Lila Rae removed the sheets,” Daddy we loved you were the best father I could have had, Both of us” I wish this never happened, I’m sorry “Calista said as Skye came by.” Calista this isn’t your fault that this happened it just did”Skye said “What is going to happen now” Lila Rae ask “ I don’t know baby but I’m here for both of you, Lorenzo I loved you “Skye said “ I loved you to Daddy”Calista said Skye left with her daughters as a man came in to take the body a way he was supposed to take it to the morgue but he took the body in the garage and put it in a van.

At The Police station -Manny was in his cell as Anna came by.”So I have some new you will be charged with manslaughter “Anna said 

At The Warehouse- Ava and Selina were talking.”Now it’s just us”Yes it is,But I don’t think I can trust you”Ava said as she shot Selina and she fell to the ground.”Now I will be in charge “Ava said 

No comments:

Post a Comment