Friday, June 28, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 36

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the house with the girls who were sad about losing Lorenzo.”I can’t believe Daddy gone! Now what do we do! How can we live in this house without him” Lila Rae asked “Girls I know you loved your father but we will get through this, We should stay at the mansion, Go get some of your belongings, and Calista you have a doctor's appointment later today “Yes I know I could change it” No it’s important to keep it, I know you miss your father he loved you both so much “Skye said “Yes we know “Calista said the girls went upstairs.

Elizabeth-Jeff was at home having a hard time walking to the couch when Elizabeth came home from the hospital.”Dad, Where is your cane”Elizabeth ask “I left it upstairs, I wanted to walk without it”You should not of,It’s alright to use it, Why don’t I change and we can go for a walk “Sure, I could get out of this place “Yes I’ll show you the new thing around town”Elizabeth said 

At Skye/Lorenzo- Skye was secretly happy that Lorenzo was gone as there was a knock on the door she open it was Ava,”Ava, Why are you here”I need to get some file of Lorenzo before the authorities come”Alright I’ll show you the office, I don’t want my daughters to see you here”Skye said Ava and Skye went to the office.”Take whatever you need, Ava I hope you keep your promise in protecting me and my daughters’Skye said “Skye. we don’t know much about each other but we both have been in similar situations and I would do anything to protect Avery from Sonny just like you did for your daughters”Ava said “I can’t have my daughters find out what I did”They wouldn’t “Ava said Skye left the room and close the door as Ava look through Lorenzo paperswork.

No comments:

Post a Comment