Sunday, June 30, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 41

 At a empty building- Skye came in it and looked around as a woman came in,”So what do you think about this office “I’ll take it”Skye said she shake the woman hands and sign paperwork.”I hope you like it”I will”Skye said as the woman left and Skye pick up her cellphone.”Nina. I need you to meet me at an office building I’ll text you the address that 

At ELQ ho,tel-Alexis and Jax, we’re having lunch together.”Alexis is there any way we can get Carly out early? Her children need her”I know you want to save her but Carly made this decision on her own and needs to face the consequences of her actions, it’s not up to you to save her”I know it was a stupid mistake she lose the hotel but still “You’re not upset that you don’t owe the hotel anymore “I do miss it but finalizing I’ll be alright’What about Aurora media “I was bored with it that’s why it was easy for Skye to get it, It was a mess with Drew running it, he wasn’t a good businessman,Anyway how is everything with you”Good, I was just offered to be on Robert team as prosecutor “That’s wonderful, I’m glad you got your law license back “Me too, I miss the law”What about the newspaper “Kristina and Lila Rae are running it together And I have a feeling it will be a successful’Me too”

Ava came in and went by Alexis and Jax table.”Ava, Now that Lorenzo is gone are you going to try to run the business’I don’t know “I just want to warn you that I’m working on the prosecutor team and I will go after you if I need too,So for Avery sake I hope I don’t have too “Alexis said 

At an Empty building- Skye was looking around as Nina came in,‘Skye,What is this building’This is going to be my office for all my media company I run’Skye said as Kristina and Lila Rae came in,”Mother this is our office too”Yes I want to make this media company even bigger, I have decided to change the name to Quartermaine Media’Skye said “Skye, I think this will be a great start “Nina said “Me too “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment