Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 8

 At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ and Ned and Brooklyn and Olivia and Tracy and Skye and Elizabeth.”I’m glad Monica got to see you AJ”Skye said “Me too,We need to figure out who to invite “AJ said “We don’t need to invite any relatives we don’t talk to “Tracy said “We will invite anyone who loved my mother “AJ said “ I talk to Jason he want to be there’Ned said “Maybe,Jason did break my mother heart “You have done it too” Tracy said as Michael came in.”Michael, I’m glad you’re here” Ned said “Me too, We need to force on the obituaries, “AJ said “ I’ll pick out a dress,” Brooklyn said “I’ll help you” Skye said she and Elizabeth left.

“ I’m sorry My mother took her anger out on you she should of not have done that”I still love her”That’s what family does we love each other no matter what’Yes we do”Michael said as AJ pick up a picture of Monica and Alan together.”They are finally together now, my parents love and hate each other but it work for them”I wish I knew Alan more “Me too”

At Monica’s room- Brooklyn and Skye and Elizabeth were getting a dress for Monica and some jewelry.”I can’t believe she gone”Brooklyn said “Me too,Monica was a great doctor and loved by the community “Elizabeth said “Yes”Skye said she sit on the bed.”Skye, What is it “Elizabeth ask “Calista is pregnant! She told us today! She went to an all girl school and ended up in this situation “No! Who is the father “A professor, I’m worrying that Lorenzo will take care of him”Skye said “I’m sorry ,Calista is going to need you “Yes she is “

At Sam-Sam had just heard the news about Monica and ask her children to come down they sit on the couch.”I have bad news, Monica is gone”No”

No comments:

Post a Comment