Monday, June 17, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 20

 At General Hospital-Elizabeth was working trying not to think about the news her father told her when Portia came by,Elizabeth,Are you alright “No I called my parents the another day and they want to see me “Do you want to see them’I’m having a hard time dealing with them my parents abandoned me and my siblings so they could travel the world “I understand how you feel about it but do it for yourself not for them”You’re right,it’s not going to be easy. I hope my boys don’t feel this way about their father “Elizabeth said as Laura came in,”Laura you look happy “I’m,Lulu just woke up “Laura said “That’s wonderful news! I’m so happy “Elizabeth said hugging her,” Me too,” Portia said “Thank you, I just came to pick up Kevin and then we are leaving, “Laura said 

Kevin's office-Kevin was finished up a session with Lila Rae.”I keep having nightmares about what happened to me! Will I ever recover from it? Lila Rae ask “Yes you will in time but don’t push it you only been in therapy twice so far” Yes, my parents blamed themselves and this time it’s not either of their faults it’s no one's fault “No it’s not, I suggest you and your parents do a session too” I think my whole family needs one” Lila Rae said “ Maybe, Time is up.” Kevin said “Thanks you”Lila Rae said she left as Laura came in.”Are you ready to leave “ Yes” Good, Let’s get my daughter “Laura said 

At Skye/ Lorenzo-Calista just ask her parents about what was going on with Lila Rae.”Calista, You’re sister went through a horrible situation that no woman should go through “Skye said “What is it? I know it’s something bad she been jumped a lot,What happened to my sister! Calista ask as Lila Rae came in,”I was in Amsterdam and I felt into a sex trafficking “Lila Rae said as she cried,”No, I’m sorry “Calista said as she cried and hug Lila Rae.”Thank you, it’s not your fault or mother and Daddy, it’s no one fault and I will get my life back “Yes you will “Yes, We are Alcazar and we get through anything “Lorenzo said 

No comments:

Post a Comment