Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 22

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were finished up having dinner with their daughters.”Mother, We know that Grandmother Rae didn’t raise you, Who did”Calista ask “ It’s not worth mentioning, All you both need to know is I love you and you both have the support of us”Skye said “Yes,You’re mother is right “Lorenzo said “I’m going to take a shower “Lila Rae said “I need to unpack my room so more”Calista said she know her mother needs to be alone they went upstairs.”Skye, Are you alright “Not really, I try to forget my past and sometimes it’s hard to forget “Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hands.”You’re not alone anymore I love you “Lorenza o said as he kissed Skye,” Oh Lorenzo, I love you too but it doesn’t answer all our problems, “Skye said “It could, “Lorenzo said 

At The Long term care facility -Lulu room- Lulu was in bed wake trying to figure out what has happened the past years when Laura and Kevin came in.”Lulu “Laura said as she came by.”Mother, What happened “You were in a explosive and ending up in a coma,This hospital was the best care for you”We miss you”I miss you both and my children “Lulu said‘Rocco And Charlotte miss you too, They can’t wait to see you “Laura said “I have so many questions “We will answer them”Laura said as the doctor came in.”You are all set to leave “Thank you for the care you give my daughter “You’re welcome “

At Skye/ Lorenzo-Lila Rae was in her room wearing her Pajamas when Skye came in,”Lila Rae, How was therapy “It went okay, Dr.Collins wants us to go as a family’I think that will be a good idea, Your father and I will help you”Thanks, I want to heal, Mother it’s not your fault about this “I should of never let you go to Amsterdam yourself that was on me,”Mother I want to go with Denise and nothing you could do to stop me”Lila Rae said “Probably not, You are just like both of us your father and I “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment