Monday, June 17, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 13

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Calista was in her room laying on her bed she just unpacked a little and was feeling tired and worried about her pregnancy when Skye came in.”Calista,Can we talk “Skye ask “Yes”Calista said Skye sit on the bed and Calista sit up.”Mother, Do you and Daddy still love me? Calista ask as Skye touch her hair.”Yes we do,  we are just a little shock about this that’s all, I have to ask ,Did this professional rape you “Skye ask “No mother it was consent “Okay, I just had to ask. why do you want an abortion “ Because I’m to young to raise a baby I’m not even 18 years old”I know how old you are, We can help you and hire a nanny “Will I have a say in how my child is raise”Yes,What would you change on how we raise you”Send to board school’ I understand that it was just to keep you safe but I miss you every day “Skye said “I miss you too,Mother I don’t want Daddy to deal with him , I love him”How old is he? Is he married “Mother “He is, They never leave their wives, “Skye said “I’m hungry “Let’s go get some food, “Skye said they went downstairs.

Lorenzo was pouring himself a drink thinking about all the power he has now as Skye and Lila Rae and Calista came in.”We are going to get some dinner, Do you want to join us”Yes! We have a lot to celebrate and to talk about “Lorenzo said as the bodyguard came in with Mac and Anna,” We need to question you Lorenzo” Daddy “ Lila Rae said “It’s alright, I’ll meet you at the hotel” Lorenzo said Skye left with the girls.”What can I do for you”Did you plan the bomb in the warehouse that killed Jason Morgan and Drew Cain “No I didn’t “ Where have you been today “At home with my girls”Anywhere else”My coffee shop it’s almost finished for opening day,Anything else”We will not have another mob war in our town innocent people dying “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Olivia and Brooklyn and AJ and Tracy and Ned came in from the hospital .”This was a horrible day”Olivia said “Yes it was, We all need some rest tomorrow is the funeral “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment