Friday, June 28, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 34

 At The Warehouse- The next day-Skye was in the warehouse meeting with Ava and Selina.”You didn’t tell me part of this plan to get rid of Lorenzo was to use my daughter! She pregnant by Manny son! Skye yelled “That wasn’t part of the plan “Ava said “No it wasn’t “Selina said “So now what is the plan “Skye ask 

At Skye/ Lorenzo-Lila Rae and Calista just came downstairs looking for Skye and saw a note on the table by some baked goods and coffee and tea.”Girls, I had to run an errand,meet you at the hospital “Love mother “Lila Rae read.”Lila Rae, what would happen to us if Daddy “Doesn’t go there besides his going to make it, Daddy is strong “Yes he is, This is my fault” No it’s not, You didn’t know That Fredrick was An enemy of Daddy’s “Let’s go see him” Yes”

At Mac/ Felicia- Felicia was reading the Do newspaper as Mac came by.”Good morning “Good morning, did you know that the brownstone is for sale? Felicia asked “No” Mac it was a special place for me, I have many memories of Bobbie there” Yes we do “I want to buy it “I think that’s a wonderful idea,” Mac said 

At Deception- Maxie and Brooklyn were having a meeting, “I have an idea for the perfect model”Who”Maxie ask “ Me”Tracy said as she came in.”You want to be our model “Maxie ask 

At General Hospital- Lorenzo room- Lorenzo was in bed as the girls came into the room and Lorenzo ventilator went off.”Daddy! Lila Rae yelled as Lucas and Elizabeth came in and work on Lorenzo as Skye came by.”Girls let’s go into the hallway “Skye said “Just save Daddy”Lila Rae said they went into the hallway.

Lucas was working on trying to save Lorenzo.”You know it’s to late “Yes his gone”Lucas said 

No comments:

Post a Comment