Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Revelation ch 39

 At Crimson’s-Nina and Erica were talking to Sasha about being a model again.”You want me to be your model’Yes we are merge together, Erica making company Enchantment and Crimson together “That is a brilliant idea”Sasha said as Skye came in.”Skye, I didn’t know you were here” Erica said “It’s good to see you, This is my home town and I just bought Aurora Media it’s now going to be AJ Media which also owes this company “Yes. I’m glad you brought it Skye” Nina said “You too know each other “Erica asked “Yes, We went to Board school together “That makes sense, “Erica said “Skye, This is Sasha Gilmore, She's a great friend of mine, “Nina said “Nice to meet you,” Skye said “You too’So what is going on here” We are merging Enchantment and Crimson, We were just talking about Sasha being the model” That’s wonderful, I was thinking of starting a talk show “I would love to a talk show “Why don’t we all discuss this “Skye said 

At ELQ office- Ned and Alexis we’re talking.”I need your legal opinion about something off the record “You have my attention’ It’s Monica she may be in trouble “For what “I don’t know if you heard about another mob boss coming Pikemen “It’s Monica “What! Are you sure “Yes I need to make sure Monica doesn’t get in trouble for this she wants revenge because of what Sonny did to our family “Did Monica kill him”I don’t know”I’ll will make sure Monica doesn’t face any consequences of this”Thanks “Ned said Alexis left and Ned pick up his cellphone.”I need your help in this”Ned said 

At The Gatehouse- Michael was at home thinking about what to do about Carly legal troubles when Josslyn came in.”Michael, How do we help mom”I didn’t know how to get her out of this I made some phone calls but nothing “Michael said “So Mom may go to jail for this”Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment