Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 2

 At The Quartermaine mansion-The family was fulling AJ who was back on everything that happened while he was away,”So You are a mob boss mom “I did what I had to for this family, Yes that made I had to turn my back on Michael but he keep picking Sonny over this family and I couldn’t have it, I hope your not upset with me”I understand why you did it,But what if you go to jail or worse “AJ said As Monica touch her son face,.”I’m not going to have that to worry about. I’m dying from cancer, I had to see you before I go”Monica said “You can’t leave us”I have no choice, AJ you take your place in this family and the house belongs to you “I just want to be with my family “AJ said as Skye came in with the girls and ran to AJ.”AJ! I’m so glad you’re back and that you keep beating death”Skye said as she hug him.”Skye, I’m so glad your here too, I miss you “AJ said “I did visit you in the hospital but you were never awake always sleeping from all the drugs you were on”Skye said “It’s alright, is this Lila Rae? I haven’t seen you in years “Yes and my youngest daughter Calista, she hasn’t meet our family “Skye said “Why don’t we have a family day”Monica ask “Yes, Mom I want to call Michael “Alright “Why were you so angry with him! Because he never choice you or us! He let go of the anger he had of Sonny for shooting you ! Michael let both Carly and Sonny in this house “Monica said “We will not let anyone disrespect the family but now Sonny is gone and Carly is in jail “Ned said “Yes” Skye said 

Lila Rae and Calista were taking back from the family.”Calista, How was school? Any boy “How could I meet a boy? I go to private girl school “I know I went to the same one”Yes you did”

Elizabeth was happy for the Quartermaine thinking about her own parents when Skye came by.”Elizabeth, I’m glad you brought AJ home”Me too, You’re younger daughter looks like you”Thank, she reminds me of myself, I think she hiding something “Skye said “What do you think it is? I hope I’m wrong but I heard Calista get sick in the morning,I just hope she not pregnant “If she is she needs to deal with it sooner “Yes,If she is that would not be great for my family, Lorenzo will hate it “

No comments:

Post a Comment