Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 9

 At The Warehouse- Jason was working when Drew came in.”Drew, Why are you here”I want to tell you about Monica” I heard”Jason said as the warehouse blow up.

At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ was alone he finished writing Monica obituaries as Skye came in the room.”AJ, How are you doing “I can’t believe my mom is gone, I’m just glad I got to see her and that no one will be in my way this time “No they wouldn’t “Skye I have a secret “What? Skye asked AJ told Skye a secret. 

At The Warehouse -It was blow up as Elizabeth came by and saw Jason and Drew on the floor and she try to treat them and pick up her cellphone and called for an ambulance.”Jason, You have to make it, You too Drew”Elizabeth said 

At The Quartermaine mansion -AJ just told Skye his secret .”What are you going to do? I’m going to tell the family soon,I ask him to help me deal with the situation back here and he did”Yes he did”Skye said “Skye,Are you alright “No my youngest daughter is pregnant “No”Yes! It’s not good, Lorenzo is upset about it “I’m sure, So are you both married “No,We just have a relationship, I keep trying to end it but Lorenzo gets me, it’s just the danger is hard to deal with “Yes it is, is Calista going to keep the baby “She doesn’t want too she wants to have an abortion but Lorenzo thinks she should keep it, I just don’t want to lose my baby “No”

Ned was in the foyer looking at a list of relatives to call when Olivia came by.”Who is On your list to call “Some relatives my mother doesn’t want them to come “If they should be here then call them”Olivia said as Ned cellphones rang it was Elizabeth.”No, Thank you Elizabeth “Ned said he hang up the phone.”Jason and Drew were in the warehouse and it blow up”

No comments:

Post a Comment