Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 52

 At The Savory- Olivia was setting up for her restaurant when Selina came in.”What is going on here”I brought this place, I’m going to turn it into a restaurant “Curtis sold his restaurant to you! Selina yelled “Yes! Now I know why you are here but I don’t want any mob around my place! Don’t you have a son with Sonny! Selina yelled and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the den when there was a knock on the door she went to open it was Elizabeth.”Elizabeth, Thanks for coming “You’re welcome, What is going on”I have another confession to make, the reason I did this is because I’m dying so I have nothing to lose, AJ is alive”What! Where is he “In a clinic in Switzerland, I was hoping you could bring him home, I’ll pay for everything, AJ was very foul of you, “Monica said “I’ll do it, I have some vacation time off” Thanks you so much” You’re welcome, I did enjoy AJ, I’m glad his alive,” Elizabeth said “Me too, Let’s go make arrangements, “Monica said 

At The Savoy- Olivia was thinking about name for the restaurant when Ayden came in.”Ayden why are you here “I was just wondering if you have any job opportunities “Yes I’m looking for a short order cook “I want to be a cook when I get older “Well why not start now! I can teach you how to cook”Alright “

At Aurora media- Skye was in her office sitting on her desk when Nina came in.”Nina, How is working with Erica “It’s going great, We have some idea to take over the makeup business “That’s good “Skye, Are you alright “Not really, Lorenzo want me to move in with him”Are you both a couple “In London we just raised our daughters together we share a house together but separate room on occasion we would get together that’s how we got our youngest daughter “Do you love him”It’s complicated “Love is”I heard you were with Sonny “Yes I do regret that”We both are smart women and will be alright’Yes we will “

No comments:

Post a Comment