Monday, June 17, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 15

 At Skye/lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee together.”When do we need to leave “Lorenzo ask “I’m going with just the girls, You should stay here”You’re right “Lorenzo,Why were you jealous last night of Jax”Because I love you Skye, I been trying to marry you but you keep turning it down “It’s because I’m scared’Skye, We been living together for years now we had another daughter together, I love you’I love you too”Skye said as Lila Rae and Calista came in.”Let’s go to the funeral “Skye said as she got up and left with her daughters.

At The Federal prison- Carly’s cell-Carly was in her cell when Jax came in,” Jax, I’m so happy you’re back, our daughter needs you “I’m trying to get you out of this, This is my fault I made this mess, I took over Sonny business when we thought he was dead and you warned me against it, I don’t have any regrets in it but I committed the crime” What can I do for you “Just look out for my children “I will, I’m staying in town and last night I stay with Michael “Good, can you move in” I will “Thanks for trying to save me” Carly said 

At The Funeral home- Monica funeral- The Quartermaine were greeted everyone who came in Laura and Kevin and Anna and Felicia and Mac and Emma and Elizabeth and her boys and Lucy and Scotty and Nikolas and Spencer and Portia and Lucas .”Thank for coming as we say goodbye to Dr.Quartermaine “The father said as Ned got up.”Monica and I had a history it was controversial but I don’t regret it either does she, Monica was the key of our family “Ned said as He sit down and Tracy got up.”Monica and I had a compilation relationship together up and down but I didn’t regret how we became friends in the end”Tracy said as AJ got up.”I’m glad I got to see my mother before she died, I will make sure her wishes for the family stay true, I love you mom”AJ said as Skye got up.”Monica and I hated each other when I first came to town but I’m glad we made peace with each other, Monica say hi to Edward and Alan and Lila, The Funeral home- Monica funeral was finished up as everyone got up.”We will have the wake at the hotel for a luncheon “Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment