Thursday, June 20, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 28

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Calista was talking to Fredrick.”I'm the father “Yes, I was going to tell you but you left town and I had to come here to our new home with my family “I want to be with you and raise the baby’What about your wife”I’m leaving her for you, I love you”Fredrick said he kiss her.

Lorenzo was in his office reading the file on Fredrick and find out who he really is and was upset as he pick up his gun and put it in his jacket and went into the living room.”Calista , I need you to go upstairs, I need to talk to Fredrick alone “No! Daddy you can’t control me! Whatever you need to say you can say in front of me! Calista yelled “Find! He used you! His name isn’t Fredrick! His name is Manny Ruiz Jr! His an enemy of mine! He use you Calista! Lorenzo yelled “Fredrick is this true “Yes! I use you to get revenge on my father dead! I had to get vengeance on his dead it’s the only way to honor my father! Now his legacy will go on! Manny yelled “Get out of my house! Lorenzo yelled as Manny pulled out his gun.’Manny”Calista yelled as he shot Lorenzo as Lila Rae and Skye came in.

The bodyguard took Manny away as Skye went by Lorenzo who was bleeding on the floor.”Lorenzo! Don’t die on me! I love you I been a fool”Skye said “I’ll call 911”Lila Rae said as Calista was in shock that this happened and an enemy of the family use her.

The paramedics came in and took Lorenzo to the ambulance.”I want to ran with them.Girls have the driver take you, Calista we will talk at the hospital “Skye said she left.

“Calista “This is all my fault “Lila Rae said 

No comments:

Post a Comment