Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 44

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica was having coffee thinking about last night when Drew came in.”I guess I miss a lot that happened last night “Drew, We need to talk about your true Identity “What are you talking about “I was cleaning out some paperwork from Alan’s things and you are not Alan son.You are Susan Moore son but by a different man, I even had a DNA test run”Monica said as Ned and Skye and Tracy came in.” I’m not an Quartermaine! Drew yelled “I’m not surprised! You don’t act like a true Quartermaine “Tracy said “Why are you telling me this! Drew yelled “Because you have a right to  know” I want to do another DNA test “Alright we can do one,” Monica said “Yes we can,” Skye said “Skye, Where is Lila Rae” Ned asked “ She still sleeping, “Skye said “Let’s go now to the hospital “Drew said 

At The Courthouse-Carly’s bail hearing- Carly and Diane were talking.”Do you think I will get bail”No I don’t, Carly this is serious besides this and insider trading “I can’t go to jail for this “Carly said as Josslyn and Michael and Jason came by and John , .Mom,Are you alright “ No I’m not”Carly said “We have some bad news we can’t post bail “Why not “We don’t have any money, Monica disinherited both of us”What! Why”It was part of her revenge she Pikeman”No! Carly yelled as the judge came in and everyone stood up.”Mrs.Carly Corinthors how do you plead “I plead guilty your honor “Carly said John was on the another side of the table.”You’re honor we have a case against Mrs.Corinthors we hope she doesn’t get bail”Do you have ten million dollars to cover bail “No your honor but I need to go home to my daughter, I can sell my house “Till then no bail”The Judge said 

At General hospital- Monica was at the hospital waiting on news about Drew when Elizabeth came by.”Soon,He will come home “Good I can’t wait to see him”Me too, You saved him that day”We both did’

No comments:

Post a Comment