Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 45

 At General Hospital-Portia had the test results on Drew and went by the family.”Do you have my test results’Yes, Drew Alan isn’t your father but Susan Moore is your mother, I’m sorry “Portia said “Do you have information on who my father could be”Drew ask as Scotty came by.”Portia, Why did you call me”Scotty ask “We did an DNA test on Drew, Alan isn’t is father,You are! Portia said “I’m a Bladwin’Yes”I did have an love affair with Susan”Yes you did”Monica said “Franco is your twin brother we did a match on him”Portia said “Thank you “Monica said Portia left.” Monica , How long did you know about this? Scotty ask “A few months ago “Well you are now rid of me! I’ll, get my belongings “Drew said he left angry with Scotty.”Monica, is that what you want “Tracy as k. “I know he wasn’t Alan,Drew just never fit in with us” No he didn’t, So now what is your plan” Tracy asked “You will have to find out,”Monica said 

At Lorenzo- Lorenzo was home in his old house it was all furnished when the bodyguard came in.”Sir, You have vister “Who”Ms.Jerome”Have her come in”Lorenzo said Ava came in.”Lorenzo we need to talk about who will run the business “I’m “I was thinking since I did help you and Monica, That we run this town together’I don’t share good “Either do I ,But we both can run this town together “Maybe your right “Lorenzo said “I’m “ Ava said 

At The Savory-Curtis was talking to Selina about the club.”So how much will you be willing to sell this club for”Why would I sell it”Because you’re a smart man,I will make it worth your while “Selina said 

At The Invader-Valentin office- Valentin was in his office when Skye came in.”So now that this is my newspaper what will you do”I’m not sure yet but I’ll be fine “Yes you will,Have you ever been to Pine Valley “No why “ You look familiar that’s all”Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment