Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 50

 At Lorenzo new house- Lorenzo and Skye were talking alone.”So are you going to deal with Jason”If I have too, Now will you move in? We did it before in London “Yes we did it worked for us before I guess I could move in”Good”So what is the next plan “Oh you will see,What about you “Lorenzo ask as Lila Rae came back in the room she wish her parents would admit they loved each other.”Why don’t we get our belongings and start moving in and start our new life in Port Charles “Lorenzo said “I have to go to the office “Skye said “Think about it Skye “Lorenzo said as he looked at Skye and she left the house.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Monica we’re talking.”Monica, I understand why you want revenge against Sonny and Carly I support it but why did you confess about it”I have nothing to lose, I’m dying from Cancer “Monica said as Olivia and Brooklyn and Tracy came in.”You’re dying of cancer “Ned ask “Yes, I thought about dying with this secret but I wanted to see the look on Jason and Michael face when I told them they betrayed this family “Monica said “why are you giving up? Olivia ask “Because of my age besides I’m terminal “Monica said “I’m sorry about this”Brooklyn said “I just have a couple wish before I die”Monica said “What is that”Tracy ask “One Carly is never to step into this house ever again and I want to leave this house to someone who is worth of it”Monica said as Skye came in.”No, I will accept her as Alan’s daughter but I don’t think Skye should be inheriting of this house “Tracy said “You’re giving me the house “Skye ask “I’m dying and I been thinking of who I want my house to go to who will follow my rules, Tracy I’m thinking about the future of this family and It’s Skye”Monica said “Are you sure about that? Skye ask “She doesn’t need it, I just heard that Lorenzo brought Sonny old house,she can live with him”Tracy said “We don’t have a relationship we are just parents to our daughters “Skye said “Did you say Daughters “Olivia ask “Yes,We had another daughter she in board school now Calista”Skye said “That’s a beautiful name, I’m going to call my lawyer to put this in my will”Monica said “Monica we are not done, I have one more question “What is that Tracy’Is AJ alive “Tracy ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment