Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 7

 A have Alexis-Alexis and Kristina were home talking.”I been thinking it’s time for me to get back to my apartment and my life, I need to get back to it” Just don’t push yourself, don’t want to overdo your recovery “I don’t either “Kristina said as Alexis cellphones rang it was Ned,” Ned, How is it going, No I’m sorry “Alexis said as she hangs up the phone.”Monica is gone”No”Kristina said “Yes and AJ is alive, The Quartermaine just keeps beating death sometimes “Yes”

At Jason Warehouse- Jason was working he was taking over the business when his cellphone rang it was Ned.”Ned, No I would like to come to the funeral “Jason said 

At Lorenzo office- Lorenzo was at his office talking to Ava and Selina.”Monica dead now we need to deal with Jason he will be distracted from this”Yes he will, We need to make it clean though “Yes we do “Selina said 

At Michael/Willow- Michael was at home looking on the computer for a job when AJ called him.”Father, What is it? No I’ll be there “Michael said he hang up the phone.

At Bobbie’s- Josslyn was running it now as Lucy came in with Scotty to get some coffee when Scotty cellphones rang it was Ned.”Ned, What is it! No”Scotty said as he hang up the phone as Laura and Kevin came in.”I have some bad news, Monica is gone “No”

No comments:

Post a Comment