Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 4

 At Bobbie’s old house- Michael had just opened the door to see AJ and Brooklyn, Michael was shocked that AJ was alive as he came into the living room.”Wow! You’re alive”I know this is a shock to you”Is this why you called me ? Michael ask Brooklyn “Yes it is “Did Monica know you were alive”Yes”Then why was she so been on revenge “Michael ask “I know you love your mother and Sonny but even though I was alive it doesn’t ease the pain they case my family and myself, I was forced to give you up! If you were raise a Quartermaine you wouldn’t have been shot at or in jail! Yes my family isn’t easy but you would not have any violence around you “AJ said “That is true, But I feel so angry about what Grandmother did to me, I was disinherited and I lost my job at ELQ” Yes I heard about that, We could go into business together on something, I’m sorry you were a victim of this” Thank, I’m just glad you’re alive “Me too” Where you in a clinic getting better “Lucas ask “Yes at a hospital in Switzerland I was still in a coma and then I had to learn how to walk again I was drug a lot” AJ said 

At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was at home she unpacked from the trip she was glad that she brought AJ home and visited with the Quartermaine made her think about her family she pick up the phone.”Dad, It’s Elizabeth “She said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Calista were talking.”So Mother do you and Daddy still have the same arrangement as you did when we lived in the UK? Yes, Calista let’s talk about you! What is going on? I heard you get sick a couple of time in the morning since you been back, Are you pregnant? Skye ask “Yes! I’m pregnant “Calista said as Lorenzo walk in.”Did you say you’re pregnant! Lorenzo yelled as he looked at Calista.”Yes! I’m pregnant “Calista said 

No comments:

Post a Comment