Monday, June 24, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 32

 At General Hospital-Skye was sitting on the couch with the girls. Lila Rae was sleeping as Calista was wake blaming herself for this,”Calista‘Mother this is all my fault I was a fool to think he loved me that he wasn’t using me, Daddy has always warned us to be careful who we trust and I didn’t listen “This isn’t your fault, You are a victim of Manny too”Was Manny Sir evil too “Yes he was”Skye said “Daddy had a lot of enemies “Yes unfortunately your father isn’t a normal father “No”

At The Police station- Alexis was looking over a file for a case as Anna and Mac came in with Manny who was arrested.”Anna, Mac what’s going on”This is Manny Ruiz Jr, He shot Lorenzo tonight in his house in front of his daughter Calista “I love Calista”You were just using her to get to her father “Anna said “So are we going to have a mob war! Alexis ask “I would like a phone call “Manny said a cop took him away.”Do we know if Lorenzo is going to make it” Alexis asked “No we don’t “Mac said 

At General Hospital - Skye was walking pace around as Jax came by.”Skye, I heard about Lorenzo, is he ok “Why do you care”I just want to support you we been through a lot in London we share something”Yes we did we both were in a bad place “Yes we were we helped each other’s “Yes”Skye said as Portia and Lucas came by and the girls got up and walked by Skye. “Lorenzo's surgery went will we fix the damage from the bullet in his head he's going to need a lot of recovery, Lorenzo will be walking with a cane and he needs to stay away from stress, “ Portia said “ Just like last time, “Skye said “Yes Lorenzo was shot in the same spot like before “Lucas said when Sonny shot him” Skye said “Can we see Daddy” Lorenzo is sleeping I suggest you see him in the morning Portia said “Alright we need to rest anyway “Skye said 


No comments:

Post a Comment