Monday, June 10, 2024

Revelation ch 43

 At ELQ hotel-Jason and Michael were in shock about Monica news about being Pikeman that she wanted to destroy Sonny and Carly.”I don’t care what happened to me, I want to get revenge before I die “Monica said as Olivia came in and went by Ned.”What i  s going on”You just miss Monica news, she is Pikemen who planned on getting revenge on Carly and Sonny”Wow! I know the history but I never know Monica would go that far”Olivia said “She an Quartermaine that’s how we roll”Tracy said Jason was upset about this and left the hotel.

Lorenzo and Skye were talking.”Skye, She still in board school but will be home soon”Yes. I just miss her , We need to concentrate on Lila Rae”Yes we will “Make sure this doesn’t happen again “I will, I hate that I failed her”We both did”Skye said as Tracy came by,”So are you married “Tracy ask “No, We are just parents that’s all”Lorenzo said “Yes “Skye said 

At The Park - Jason was sitting on the bench as Elizabeth came by.”Jason,Are you alright “No, I just had to face some hard truths, Monica is Pikeman she team up with Lorenzo to take down Sonny and Carly, I know she hate them and I understand it but I never thought she would go this far, She even cut Michael and I off our money and share of ELQ”Wow, I’m sorry,Monica is a mother who lose two children to the mob “Yes she did, I do hate that AJ gone even though we had a hard relationship and I hate that Emily gone, I miss her so much “Me too, I miss AJ to we had a relationship before he died”Yes you did”

At ELQ Hotel-Monica was taken it all in what happened when Tracy came by.”You did the right thing , Also cutting Jason and Michael off we can’t have any mob connection to the family money “No we can’t “We need to find someone better for Skye”Why do you care about her”Skye an Quartermaine I played with the test results “Of course you did”

No comments:

Post a Comment